Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

> Some recognizable names in this article.  Good publicity for
> shortwave; thanks to Mike Barraclough for flagging it!
>
> Richard C
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSTRE50D6JF20090114?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0
>
> or http://snipurl.com/a3u8j
>
> --
> Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA
>
> International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
> http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com

	And the ads by google when I saw the story

Ads by Google

Shortwave Radio Listening
Bargain Prices. Smart Deals. Save on Shortwave Radio Listening!
Shopzilla.com

Grundig Shortwave Radio
Grundig Shortwave Radio - Compare prices & find expert reviews!
www.Best-Price.com/Grundig

Shortwave Radio
2,000+ Radios at Great Prices Shop, Compare and Save at Pronto.
Radios.Pronto.com

Set Top Box Technology
News, info and resources for STB Free IPTV newsletter sign up
www.fierceiptv.com