Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

But don`t you believe the linx at the bottom! The Crane frequency list is two years old --- I really need to get on updating that.

But the radioshack one is incredibly old; tho (c) 2004 it was long outdated even then with many, many entries which had been obsolete for many years, from the first one, Radio SR, Swaziland on 3223, to the last one, R RSA on 25790. 73, Glenn Hauser