Re: [Swprograms] Radiosophy HD radio available for $99

Re: [Swprograms] Radiosophy HD radio available for $99

> the programming alternatives on offer.  If you're near
> an NPR
> affiliate--and I mean near--you'll get more BBC.

John, is that true for any NPR affiliate? How much "more" BBC can one get? Are there sites where I can find out more about HD radio offerings in my area? Is HD AM signal really as good as they describe it on that link to Radiosophy HD radio?

Sorry for too many questions...