Re: [Swprograms] Radiosophy HD radio available for $99

Re: [Swprograms] Radiosophy HD radio available for $99

This has been available for over a year. Shows you how much of a p r effort has gone into promoting it.

(BTW, I have it and it works ok. But I've not been bowled over by the programming alternatives on offer. If you're near an NPR affiliate--and I mean near--you'll get more BBC. That's about the long and the short of it.)

John Figliozzi