From: John Figliozzi [mailto:jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:21 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Cc: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] [Swprograms] Radiosophy HD radio available for $99

This has been available for over a year.  Shows you how much of a p r
effort has gone into promoting it.

(BTW, I have it and it works ok.  But I've not been bowled over by
the programming alternatives on offer.  If you're near an NPR
affiliate--and I mean near--you'll get more BBC.  That's about the
long and the short of it.)

John Figliozzi