Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service North American Stream

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service North American Stream

Indeed -- that was one of the few alternatives available if you didn't
want to shell out for an XM satellite radio.  It appears most of those
alternatives arent' streaming...at least not right now.

I believe 15400 and 17830 come in OK at that hour, if you have access
to a shortwave radio and a decent listening environment at that time.

Richard