Re: [Swprograms] A sad day: Britney Spears mentioned on today's "World Update" from the BBCWS

Re: [Swprograms] A sad day: Britney Spears mentioned on today's "World Update" from the BBCWS

As you may know I have a throw away item I put on my homepage.  I change it
every 2 or 3 weeks but sometimes I make these up in advance and just wait
for the right moment to post it.  Here is a peek at one I plan to put up in
a week or two. http://dkosmediaus.com/quote_3.htm

-Steve