Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

Features:

Digitally tuned
Adjustable input volume adjustment (to avoid clipping)
User-modifiable output gain (a Google search on "crane transmitter
VR2" will elaborate...)
Comes with AC adapter

Better regarded than FM transmitters typically marketed for iPods and
the like.  I use it and would recommend it.

Another option -- that I have not seen any feedback for -- is the
"Whole House FM Transmitter", http://www.wholehousefmtransmitter.com/.

Link:  http://www.ccrane.com/radios/fm-transmitters/fm-transmitter.aspx

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA