Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

Those WiFi devices that leverage Reciva database technology are
capable of decoding Windows Media, Real, and MP3 formats.  That
combination probably accounts for 95% of the streamed audio universe,
maybe more.  Some broadcasters also stream in AAC, AACplus, and Ogg
Vorbis formats, but I know of no instances when a station streaming in
those formats does not offer the usual Big Three.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA