Re: [Swprograms] OT: Beware XM Roady XT

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:23:09 -0400, in shortwave you wrote:

> Maybe  one of your clients' settings needs to be adjusted. Joe's
> messages show up as text in my email client.

Looking through the raw text of the email, there's no plain text between
the headers and the boundary  in Joe's message, and only an HTML part
after the boundary.

There's a "multipart/alternative" part to the other mulitpart messages
sent here recently (including, by the way, your forwarding of a message
back on July 31).

--
Ted S.
fedya at bestweb dot net