Re: [Swprograms] OT: Beware XM Roady XT

Thanks for the heads up.  I went into my setup for Eudora 7 and found I had selected an option to send messages as "styled text only".  I changed it to "send as plain text only".  I hope this change will allow all to see my words of wisdom without having to open attachments which I also do not like to do given the nasty things that often masquerade as innocent  files.  Again, thanks and sorry for your previous inconvenience.

Joe