Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

Of the seven, RFI, DW and R. Polonia don't target us in North America,
so we're "lucky".

I agree this is a step down - even archive editions of RNW
documentaries would be preferable, since many documentaries have long
shelf lives.

Another idea would be something like BBC Radio Four's "A World In Your
Ear" -- a radio program that uses the content of broadcasters
elsewhere.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA