Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

"Network Europe"?  Really?  Another station airing this program?
Hey, I have an idea.  Why don't all the stations still on the air
just broadcast the same program 24/7.

Trivia Question:  What's the count of stations carrying "Network
Europe" now that RN has joined the team?   Answer:  By my count at
least six of the program's nine partner stations air this program--
RFI, DW, R. Sweden, R. Prague, R. Polonia and now R. Netherlands.

Seriously, I know that all these stations are having budget issues.
The EU supports this program with funding, but doesn't direct its
coverage.  (At least that's what its web page says.)  And it is well-
produced, informative and interesting.  But tuning around every
weekend and hearing this program everywhere is not exactly top drawer
broadcasting.  Seems to me that despite funding issues, it should not
be necessary for six stations to carry the identical program each
weekend.

http://networkeurope.radio.cz/

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY