[Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

[Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

While preparing my NASWA column for January, I came across the mention
that "A Good Life", Radio Netherlands' program on global development,
was airing its final edition this week.   If you miss it on shortwave
the first time around, the final shortwave airing will be next Tuesday
(in some areas, UTC Wednesday); the program should be archived for
on-demand listening; check out
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/radioprogrammes/agoodlife/ and
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/listeningguide/this_week.

"A Good Life" is being replaced by a multi-broadcaster cooperative
production, "Network Europe"; it is described with the following text:
 "Take a dash of entertainment, add a measure of information. Swirl in
a hint of irreverence and mix well for a thoroughly European flavour.
An enticing cocktail that offers more than a taste of events on the
continent this week.  We call it Network Europe: served up every
Tuesday and Friday by a partnership of Europe's leading broadcasters."

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com