Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

Re: [Swprograms] Final edition: Radio Netherlands' "A Good Life" airing this week

John Figliozzi <jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> graced hard-core-dx.com with these
words of wisdom:

> Trivia Question:  What's the count of stations carrying "Network
> Europe" now that RN has joined the team?   Answer:  By my count at
> least six of the program's nine partner stations air this program--
> RFI, DW, R. Sweden, R. Prague, R. Polonia and now R. Netherlands.

I think you mean Radio Slovakia, not Radio Prague.  Radio Prague is one of
the stations that carries "Insight Central Europe" (along with Radio
Slovakia, Radio Budapest, and Radio Polonia).

And as far as I know, RSI only carry Network Europe one weekend a month --
or at least, they did before the four-month hiatus.  Reception hasn't been
good enough since October to listen to RSI on a regular basis.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Hmmm....  Eternal happiness for one dollar?  [Pauses] On second thought,