Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

There are some of us who just don't the gift of spoken language
learning.  Computer languages, yes, and maybe the reading of a
foreign language learning, but the not the spoken variety.

I managed to learn some Spanish back in high school, but that
was 30 years ago and I didn't do well then.  In college and
graduate school both I attempted German, but couldn't get even
to the end of the first semester.  Even today I have trouble
pronouncing words in any language using rules that someone may
try to give me: my mind and mouth just do not go there.

So I am stuck with English if I need to listen to or speak a
language.

Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA