Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] BBC SW

Yes.  But you see, Ricky, if you still use a shortwave radio in the
Western Hemisphere, the WS has made it quite clear that you are not
the kind of listener it is seeking.  Insomniacs who listen to FM?  Or
owners of a DRM receiver (which, incidentally, still does not
exist)?  Now that's a different story.

John Figliozzi