Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] BBC SW

Are there any brave souls in SWL-land who have access to the appropriate data to
calculate the percentage reduction in BBC WS English SW transmitter-hours,
pre-2001 versus A06? I have a nagging suspicion the tally will be staggering,
especially for the western hemisphere.

I know I'm preaching to the converted here when I say it's quite a shame the BBC
has decided to practically abandon English shortwave service in the West. We
don't all own satellite radio systems and people don't always have access to the
Internet. Shame.

Ricky Leong
Calgary
(temporarily in Montreal)