Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] BBC SW

There were approximately 66.7 daily transmitter-hours targeting the
Americas and the Caribbean before July 2001 according to an Excel
spreadsheet from the A-01 season pre-July.  I factored out
transmitters that were considered as separate, split beams off the
front & back of the Antigua arrays.

Now there are 4.5 daily transmitter-hours.

That's a 93.3-percent reduction.

Armed with more time I could do the other regions...but for now, I'll
have to stop there.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA