Re: [Swprograms] Radio Netherlands RFE/RL documentary

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Netherlands RFE/RL documentary

Hi Ted, The Swedish 1179 MW signal does indeed reached South-East England
with a whacking signal.  However, it does not carry RN at 23:00, as that was
only effective during A05.  During B05 we have Radio Sweden in Swedish at
23:00, and RCI in English at 23:30.  RN would be on at midnight if it
continued, but I guess 1:00-2:00am local time was considered too late for
most people, and so the RN transmission was dropped at the turn of the
season.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom