Re: [Swprograms] Follow-Up on Cheapy Digital Radio

Re: [Swprograms] Follow-Up on Cheapy Digital Radio

I consider anything below 30 cents per alkaline AA to be a reasonable
price... we go through AA's at our house like candy, with personal
flashlights, cassette players, digital camera, shortwave radios...

Richard "cheapskate" Cuff