Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

Jim:

Give BBC Radio One (Sirius 11) a try on your morning commutes.  Chris
Moyles is the morning man there and he and his crew are quite
entertaining (at least IMHO).

BTW, I have both XM and Sirius as well and agree completely with your
observations here.

John Figliozzi