[Swprograms] Mary Lou Finlay retires

Mary Lou Finlay retires from CBC Radio after tonight's AIH.
http://www.cbc.ca/aih/
"For the last eight years, she's been the interrogative voice of As It Happens.
But at the end of the program tonight, she's leaving us. After 35 years in daily
journalism, Mary Lou Finlay has retired.
"Hosting As It Happens is one of the most difficult jobs there is in this
business: every day Mary Lou showed up, recorded a dozen interviews, speaking
knowledgeably about everything from the Gaza Strip to gas prices to gastronomy
-- often within the same half-hour. While politicians, pundits and dried prune
collectors the world over may be breathing a sigh of relief, we here at As It
Happens are mourning the departure of one of the world's finest interviewers --
someone whose work ethic and skill made the jobs of those around her measurably
easier. We wish her the best of luck in her leisure -- although we doubt she'll
be spending much time sitting around."