Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

On second thought....

I've just checked the WRN lineup, and it looks good--lots of great
Radio Australia programming, as well as Radio Netherlands and some DW
stuff too.

I didn't realise that they broadcast so many good programmes.

Presumably, we here in Canada will be getting the same WRN stream as
those in the US get. If so, I might revise my leanings.

73,
Peter