Re: [Swprograms] FOOC on Write On: Sports pools

Re: [Swprograms] FOOC on Write On: Sports pools

As I posted earlier, if you live in NA and want to hear EPL Soccer or
Wimbledon on the BBC, you have to subscribe to satellite radio.  XM
carries the Americas stream 24/7.  Sirius carries the news and
current affaris stream 24/7; BUT! also carries BBC Five Live EPL
coverage on Saturday and Sunday mornings (up to 3 matches a day).
This past summer, Sirius carried the BBC's play by play of all rounds
from Wimbledon.  They had four channels carrying the matches on all
courts. Finally, Sirius has added BBC Radio 1 24/7.

John Figliozzi

PS:  If you insist on sw, I'm afraid you'll have to upgrade your
outside aerial and hope for the best propagation-wise.