Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-118; WOR Extra 58/1281

Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-118; WOR Extra 58/1281

I am sure that XM and Sirius are key elements of the WS distribution
strategy to North America.  The satellite radio industry is still
generating good "buzz" in general, and some media watchers have
written about the BBC's specific availability on XM and Sirius.

The popularity of "plug & play" tuners, which can be used in auto,
indoor and outdoor environments, boosts the overall utility of
satellite radio.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA