Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-118; WOR Extra 58/1281

Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-118; WOR Extra 58/1281

Perhaps "The BBCWS as we have known it" would better apply...

The BBCWS has been trying to change who they are, because they
perceive their target audience as changing, and because the tools
available to reach said audience are changing.

I'd wager that most of us who are shortwave enthusiasts also have a
soft spot for nostalgia, as "I remember when..." often puncuates much
of what we talk about.

The problem with that is that nostalgia buffs aren't the BBC's target
demographic, particularly in North America.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA