Re: [Swprograms] Trouble getting online audio from BBC WorldService

Re: [Swprograms] Trouble getting online audio from BBC WorldService

> If you have a north-facing exterior window, sattelite radio may be an
> option for you.
>
> The BBCWS was in rolling news format during the usual 0900 World
> Update sequence on our local NPR station..
>
> I've tried several BBCWS and BBC domestic webcasts to no avail.
>
> The Guardian newspaper has a running blog with updates posted every
> 15-20 minutes at http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/.
>
> Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

	Of course, some of us turned to 9740 by choice
	over the local CBC hysteria to hear the BBCWS.

	I wonder if the BMA will have a special log as
	the bus bomb (tourist double decker?) went off
	outside their office.

	[And don't we have a map of London centred on
	Bush House, as well as an A to Z? ]

	lynx  http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/current.shtml

					Daniel Say
			who woke up too early and heard