Re: [Swprograms] Trouble getting online audio from BBC WorldService

Re: [Swprograms] Trouble getting online audio from BBC WorldService

If you have a north-facing exterior window, sattelite radio may be an
option for you.

The BBCWS was in rolling news format during the usual 0900 World
Update sequence on our local NPR station..

I've tried several BBCWS and BBC domestic webcasts to no avail.

The Guardian newspaper has a running blog with updates posted every
15-20 minutes at http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA