Re: [Swprograms] Links for the Lost

I forgot to mention the links from the service providers themselves:

http://www.siriusradio.com

http://www.xmradio.com

That's the best way to inspect the various channels themselves.

Having Sirius on our recent Florida trip was a godsend -- our two kids
watched videos, listening to audio via headsets; my wife & I listened
to Sirius much of the time.  Aside from the obvious program listening,
having access to local traffic and weather ahead of time was helpful
-- we knew what to expect ahead of time, before we were in range of
local radio stations.  Also, having the traffic reports on 4-minute
cycles saved us from having to listen to local stations with drivel
for content just to hear their traffic reports.  Having access to
regional weather helped us know what to expect when driving the rural
Interstates.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA