Re: [Swprograms] Links for the Lost

Try these:

http://www.siriusbackstage.com/

http://www.xmfan.com/

Both of these largely emphasize channels of popular interest -- Howard
Stern, comedy, music.  You rarely see anything about the BBC or WRN or
other public radio channels mentioned there.

The radio-info boards have sat radio-specific topics:
http://www.radio-info.com/mods/boardmain.php

There a few of us Sirius users here on the list -- myself included.
We can help with specific questions regarding the service -- although
I don't know that much about what goes on "under the hood".

Having Sirius on our drive to & from Florida has helped the time pass
quickly.  My wife is now hooked...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA