Re: [Swprograms] OT: Regional sports networks

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Regional sports networks

A related item in today's AP baseball notes:

"A regional sports network controlled by the Baltimore Orioles asked
the Federal Communications Commission to force Comcast to carry
Washington Nationals baseball games immediately."

A more detailed article is in the Baltimore Sun:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/bal-te.sp.fcc15jun15,1,5863986.story?coll=bal-home-headlines&ctrack=1&cset=true
or http://tinyurl.com/dmeyz.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA