Re: [Swprograms] OT: Regional sports networks

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Regional sports networks

Thanks, Joe.  You stated that in clearer terms than I could have.  I
also noted that Rich posted a link to the article explaining Comcast and
the Orioles, et al. are headed to the FCC over carriage of the team.

Sadly, the "audience" is usually unrepresented in these situations
unless someone at the FCC or an enlightened judge considers them.

-Rob