Re: [Swprograms] OT: Satellite Radio market share < 0.5% of listening audieenc

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Satellite Radio market share < 0.5% of listening audieenc

US population is (roughly) 300 Million; 0.5% would be 1.5 Million...

Ted's right... 0.5% sounds low.  US Adult population as of 7/1/03 was
estimated to be 218 million (see
http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/population/001703.html
or http://tinyurl.com/8s2fj)

0.5% of that would be roughly 1.1 million.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA