Chet Copeland

  • From: "Scott Walker" <n3sw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:12:02 -0400
    I use the C. Crane unit, which is made by Sangean.  I have it connected to
    my RX340.  I like to tune in some good Afropops such as are broadcast from
    Gabon, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Ghana and Mauritania in the evenings (my time)
    and transmit them all over the house to my FM radios.
    Be advised, if you buy the C. Crane unit, there is an easy tweak to increase
    its range.  Let me know if you want the details.
    I can listen in my yard with it on.  I sometimes wonder what the neighbors
    think is going on, with these mysterious

    Do you Yahoo!?