• Today (Radio 4, daily) - 8.10am interview
  • In Business (Radio 4, weekly) - Peter Day examines trends and developments in industry and the world of work
  • From Our Own Correspondent (Radio 4, weekly/twice weekly) ? personal reflections by BBC correspondents around the world
  • In Our Time (Radio 4, weekly) - Melvyn Bragg and guests explore the history of ideas
  • Reith Lectures (Radio 4, run of six) - Lord Broers on The Triumph of Technology
  • Sportsweek (Radio Five Live, weekly) - get under the skin of the week's big sports stories
  • Fighting Talk (Radio Five Live, weekly) - sparky sports debate with points for punditry
  • Rumour Mill - (Radio Five Live, weekly)
  • Mark Kermode film review slot (Radio Five Live, weekly)
  • Radio 1 speech highlights - to be confirmed
  • Go Digital (World Service, weekly) - how technology is changing our lives
  • Documentary archive (World Service, twice weekly)
  • TX documentaries (1Xtra, weekly) ? various subjects
  • Gaelic Letter (BBC Radio Nan Gaidheal, weekly).