[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 27 Nov 2013

I'm afraid I don't have time to compile a decent list of the DX this morning, but I can say it was the best morning in some time. Contrary to what Gary experienced though, the upper band remained superior to the lower, though the difference wasn't as stark as it has been. A quick rundown on this morning's TP audio:

Japan on 567,693,747,774,828,1278,1287,1314,1386,1593,1602
China on 1206,1377,1593
Korea on 972, 1566
Thailand on 1575 (where more interestingly it had competition from a station on about 1574.94, which was just getting into audio on peaks)
unIDs on 1134,1269,1413,1557 (likely Taiwan)

This morning's recording is one I'll not delete immediately (as I have with most lately), and hope to check it in more detail later.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta