[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 28 Nov 2013

Glad to hear Gary enjoyed a repeat of yesterday's good reception, but I'm afraid I can't claim the same. Good reception was limited to the extreme top end of the band. I had audio from 5 TPs, and 4 of them were above 1550 khz. Japan on 774 was the exception, which was heard with a fair signal at 1415 tune-in, but never really got any better. Korea on 1566 was also noted at 1415, but it did improve towards surnise, peaking at 1450 or so. That was also the peak for the others I heard, presumed Taiwan on 1557, VOA on 1575, and China on 1593. Unlike yesterday, today's recording will soon be in the recycle bin.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta