[IRCA] TP's & DU's for Saturday, September 22, 2012: Colin's view

[IRCA] TP's & DU's for Saturday, September 22, 2012: Colin's view

What a turn-around.

747 Japan stood out and apart from a few hets here
and there (around 1330 UTC) -- nothing!

Onward.

The good news is that, locally, a house is being moved into
our neighborhood on Sunday morning between 1AM and 5AM
and the power for the entire area of around 10 hectares
(or 3000 X 3000 feet) is going to be completely without power!

I will on battery power so this will be a neat opportunity
to see what "country" living is like in an urban area.

My wife and I are also aggressively pursuing some "suburban"
property -- house that backs onto park land that could
radically shift my listening opportunities...
And after 15+ years in a "flat" (Apartment-condo) living,
I am READY!

Wish us luck.