[IRCA] Syria 783

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Finally found an FM 88.7 version of Radio Damascus and it is // to what I am hearing on 783: music with male announcer, and a female caller at 1917 EST / 0017z.. This is now a more definite reception here. I had claimed it by comparing the signal here with the Global Tuners receiver in Italy, but the signal wasn't that great from Italy. Web audio is much better to compare to.

I found the FM station on

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=70704&;

I haven't checkd to see what else this radiotime site offers.