Re: [IRCA] Armchair Arabic 531 > ON

Hmmm.  Wonder how things are on the west coast.  The past 3 nights were poor
for TAs, compared to last week, which had several good openings.  Still,
nothing compared to the fabulous conditions of the same time in 2007 when a
hardy group of DXers convened at my cottage on Haida Gwaii.  531, however,
was the only TA heard last night, and for a short while was providing pretty
darn good audio, although we thought it was the Faroes.  We'll need to check
the Perseus files further.  .....Walt