Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 7:23 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Syria 783

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Finally found an FM 88.7 version of Radio Damascus and it is // to what I am hearing on 783: music with male announcer, and a female caller at 1917 EST / 0017z.. This is now a more definite reception here. I had claimed it by comparing the signal here with the Global Tuners receiver in Italy, but the
signal wasn't that great from Italy.  Web audio is much better to compare
to.

I found the FM station on

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=70704&;

I haven't checkd to see what else this radiotime site offers.

Now Accepting Orders for the 31st Edition of the AM Radio Log and
The 21st Edition of the FM Atlas!
http://www.nrcdxas.org for the details