Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:03 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Syria 783

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

2000 EDT    783    Arabic music, soft spoken announcer at top of hour, not
// to Mauritania 4845. Sysria I guess. Invisible on all wires, except for
the Flag Antenna

Now Accepting Orders for the 31st Edition of the AM Radio Log and
The 21st Edition of the FM Atlas!
http://www.nrcdxas.org for the details