Re: [IRCA] TP DX Today

Hi Walt (and Bruce and Dennis),

It's great that excellent openings to Japan and the rest of Asia  are being
enjoyed by your DXpedition team, Walt. Guy will probably  receive more DX
this week in Masset than he has all year in Puyallup.

The ocean beach locations like Masset always seem to be in a different
TP-DXing propagation league than our mediocre inland locations. Dennis proved
it again with a superb list of TP-DX received at Silver Point on the Oregon
coast two days ago, on a morning when I was receiving the same  TP regulars
here in Puyallup.

Hope you will have some better TA openings soon.

73, Gary

  In a message dated 9/27/2010 6:16:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,