Re: [IRCA] Qatar info

I'm not Nick but I've never had any trouble with customs or security in spite of carrying suitcases full of radios, cables, phasing boxes, etc to various DXpeditions. The only question I got was from a Canadian customs agent who asked if my Drake R8 "was some kind of X-box". "Kinda" was the careful response. That was good enough.

Chuck