[IRCA] Qatar info

Well, couldn't hear Farda at home anymore, so I went to Qatar to do so.
Actually, we're visiting a daughter who lives here.

Am doing some SDR-14 recordings at tops of hour.   However, if anyone wants a
specific station checked, let me know, and I'll see what I can find.  The most
audible station here seems to be on 1170, presumably R. Sawa...

best wishes,

Nick