Re: [IRCA] Alberta TAs

At 02:55 12/21/2009, you wrote:

>Yep, the activity certainly didn't carry on into the evening, as mostly just carriers now, with the normal exception of Croatia, which still has good audio, a....

Yes, Croatia seems to believe in modulation, as I can often hear audio with a fairly anemic carrier.  This evening I've had fine carriers on channels like 639, 675, 855, 954 and 1377 without delivering any audio.   So, now that Farda has faded, I'm limited to audio on 1134 and weaker audio on 1215.

best wishes,

Nick