[IRCA] TAs back into Minnesota

At 0440 UTC audio on 1215. Seemed to hear 2 men on there, thought they were talking to each other until I noticed the voices overlapping. Finally dawned on me it's 2 stations! One went above threshold audio briefly & was possibly in Spanish. Then about 0457, seemed to be UK w/man talking & again 0502. Also at some point, a woman in French on 1206. The low end just seemed to be carriers 684, 693, 774, 855, 891. Also carrier & possible brief audio on 999.

I have to do this through IBOC & other splatter, no phasing unit set up. TVs go off about 0330, don't usually try before that. Eton E1 & Quantum loop.

About 0610, on 738 a carrier, presumed from Tahiti w/Quantum loop connected to R75.

FM & QRN has been keeping me away from MW. Tried LW, noisy, but good signal from Hudson Bay area, YQ Churchill, MB on 305. 73, George S., MN