Re: [IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio

Re: [IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio

Beatiful thoughts by which to start this day.

But TeamBLOC say, 'once people realize what a terrific data pipe HD is  sales
will pick up', something to that effect.

Yeah. Right. Tha's why we turn onna radio, ain' it? To lissen, data  pipe?

The other night while awaiting latest wx briefs onna tv, caught a  feature on
young engineering grads. They were handed a length of wire, a  battery, and a
bulb and acksed to light the bulb.

They couldn't.

They were smart, well credentialed and on their way  to good jobs w/allegedly
fine companies. Nonetheless they were missing  fundamentals. Might this
explain some of HD's problems?

In addition to  good old fashioned greed, corruption, lies, cronyism,
sleaziness, and general  mayhem, I mean?

In a message dated 9/2/2008 8:55:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,