[IRCA] Hi, I'm Bob and I bought a SRF-59

[IRCA] Hi, I'm Bob and I bought a SRF-59

I was fortunate enough to get a gift certificate for
Amazon this Christmas and I couldn't resist and
purchased a SRF-59 which came today. I put the battery
in and turned it on while fixing dinner.  Just turning
it on with no tuning at all, the first thing I hear is
KGA in Spokane.  We're not talking rare DX here, but
listening to an AM station almost 700 miles distant
with a solid signal in a RFI minefield of a kitchen is
not something I normally do. More to follow ... I'm
sure.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA